As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 3/4 cups Graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup granulated sugar, divided
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 24 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup dairy sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 15 Mallomar Chocolate Cakes
- Mix Graham cracker crumbs, 1/4 cup of the sugar and margarine. Press onto bottom
and 2 inches up side of 9-inch springform pan; set aside.
- Beat cream cheese and remaining 3/4 cup sugar in small bowl with electric mixer
at medium speed until creamy.
- Add eggs, sour cream and vanilla extract; mix until well blended.
- Arrange cakes on crust; top with batter.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 1 hour or until set.
- Turn oven off; open door slightly. Allow cheesecake to sit in oven for 1 hour.
- Remove from oven; cool on wire rack at room temperature.
- Refrigerate at least 4 hours.
- Garnish with fresh strawberries, if desired.
Yield: 12 servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Sweet Cheesecake Recipes