As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 small box lemon gelatin
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 24 ounces cream cheese
- 4 ounces Cool Whip
- 1 1/2 cups mango pulp
- 1 (10-inch) Graham cracker pie crusts
- Pour gelatin into a large mixing bowl. Pour 1 cup boiling water over gelatin.
Stir until gelatin is completely dissolved.
- Add marshmallows stir well until they are completely dissolved.
- Soften the cream cheese by microwaving it for 2 minutes.
- Add cream cheese to the gelatin mixture.
- Add whipped cream and mango pulp to this mixture and stir well.
Blend the mixture in a mixer or food processor for 2 minutes.
- Pour the batter into the pie crusts and refrigerate for 4 to 6 hours.
- Serve chilled.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Sweet Cheesecake Recipes