As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 1/4 cups Graham cracker crumbs
- 500 grams cream cheese, very soft
- 4 eggs, yolks separated
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/4 cups maple syrup
- 2 envelopes unflavored gelatine
- 1/4 cup water
- Combine butter, syrup and crumbs until uniform. Press firmly into bottom of 9-inch
spring-form pan and smooth with spoon.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 10 minutes.
- Beat cream cheese until smooth; continue beating and add egg yolks, one at a
time, until smooth.
- Fold in 1 cup maple syrup until smooth. Add salt.
- Beat egg whites until stiff and fold into mixture.
- Soften gelatine in water.
- Warm remaining 1/4 cup syrup in saucepan.
- Add gelatine mixture to original mixture, mixing thoroughly.
- Pour into springform pan and refrigerate.
Yield: 12 servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Sweet Cheesecake Recipes