Maple Pumpkin Cheesecake
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 1/4 cups ginger snap cookies, crushed
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, melted
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- Heat oven to 300 degrees F.
- Place the ginger snap cookies, sugar and butter in a food processor. Pulse until
combined. Press firmly into the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan.
- Filling: Place the cream cheese into a large bowl, and mix until light and fluffy.
- Add the sweetened condensed milk, pumpkin, eggs, maple syrup, cinnamon and nutmeg.
Mix until thoroughly combined. Be sure to scrape down the sides of the bowl. Pour
the cheesecake filling into the crust.
- Bake for 1 hour and 10 minutes. The center will be wobbly when removed from the
- Allow to cool for 1 hour.
- Refrigerate overnight.
Yield: 8 servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Sweet Cheesecake Recipes