As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 cup Graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 24 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- 1 (1 ounce) square unsweetened chocolate, melted
- Combine crumbs, the 3 tablespoons sugar and butter; press onto bottom of a
9-inch springform pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 10 minutes.
- Combine cream cheese, the 3/4 cup sugar and vanilla extract, mixing at medium
speed of electric mixer until well blended.
- Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
- Blend chocolate into 1 cup batter.
- Spoon plain and chocolate
batters alternately over crust; cut through batters with a knife several times for
- Bake at 450 degrees F for 10 minutes.
- Reduce oven temperature to 250 degrees F, then continue baking for 30 minutes.
- Loosen cake from rim of pan; cool before removing rim of pan. Chill.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Sweet Cheesecake Recipes