As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 1/2 cups pretzel crumbs
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, hulled
- 24 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup tequila
- 1/4 cup Triple Sec
- Lime slices (garnish)
- Fresh strawberries (garnish)
- Combine pretzel crumbs and butter; firmly press on bottom and 1 1/2 inches up
sides of a 9-inch springform pan.
- Bake at 325 degrees F for 8 to 10 minutes; set crust aside.
- Place strawberries in container of electric blender; process until smooth, stopping
once to scrape down sides. Reserve 1/2 cup puree.
- Beat cream cheese at medium speed with electric mixer until fluffy. Gradually
add sugar, beating well.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating after each addition.
- Stir in lime juice, tequila and liqueur. Pour into prepared pan; pour reserved strawberry
puree on top in a circle, and gently swirl batter with a knife.
- Bake at 325 degrees F for 1 hour and 10 minutes (center will be soft).
- Remove from oven, and run knife
around edge of pan to release sides.
- Return to oven; turn oven off, and leave cheesecake
in oven for 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven, and let cool completely on a wire rack.
- Remove from pan; cover with plastic wrap, and chill for 8 hours. (Do not cover with aluminum
- Garnish, if desired, with lime slices and fresh strawberries.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Sweet Cheesecake Recipes