This no-bake cheesecake is also known as Milwaukee Cheesecake.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 2 1/2 cups Graham cracker crumbs
- 2/3 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 cups whipping cream
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 pound marshmallows
- 16 ounces cream cheese
- Blend the crumbs, sugar and melted butter. Press about 3/4 of the crumbs in
the bottom of a 13 x 9-inch pan.
- In a double boiler, heat the marshmallows with
the milk until melted. Put the hot mixture into a large bowl.
- Add cheese and beat
until smooth. Cool it.
- Whip the cream and fold it into the cooled mixture. Pour the mix into the crumb
crust and sprinkle the reserved crumbs on top.
- Chill for at least eight hours.
- If desired, garnish with fresh strawberries.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Sweet Cheesecake Recipes