Marshmallow Fluff Cheesecake
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (7 1/2 ounce) jar Marshmallow Fluff
- 2 large eggs
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 unbaked Graham cracker crust or 9-ounce ready-to-use crust, or Graham cracker crust mixture pressed into a greased 9-inch springform pan
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, Marshmallow Fluff, eggs and flour
until smooth. Pour into prepared crust shell.
- Bake for 45 minutes or just until edges begin to brown.
- Turn off heat and let cheesecake cool in oven with the door cracked
open for about 1 hour.
- Remove to wire rack and cool completely.
- Refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight before serving.
Yield: 12 to 14 servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Sweet Cheesecake Recipes