Marvelous Maple Cheesecake
If you’re tired of pumpkin cheesecake and are looking for another type of
cheesecake that is perfect for fall, you’ll have to try this maple cheesecake!
While maple can sometimes be overpowering, there’s no need to fear that here, as
this recipe has a beautifully delicate maple flavor, while delivering the
creamy, rich goodness you expect in a cheesecake.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 sleeve Graham crackers (9 whole crackers)
- 4 tablespoons Cabot Salted Butter, melted
- 1/4 cup granulated maple sugar (or substitute granulated sugar)
- 3 (8 ounce) packages Cabot Premium Cream Cheese, at room temperature or
softened in microwave
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup Vermont Grade A Dark Amber maple syrup
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Wrap bottom and sides of 9- or 10-inch
springform pan with aluminum foil (to prevent leakage while baking).
- Place Graham crackers in 1-gallon zip-close bag; crush into fine crumbs
with rolling pin or heavy pan (you will have about 1 24 cups). Combine in
bowl with butter and sugar, stirring until well blended.
- Press crumb mixture over bottom and partly up sides of pan.
- Combine in food processor, cream cheese and eggs and process until
smooth Add maple syrup and process until combined. Alternatively, in large
mixing bowl, beat cream cheese with electric mixer on low speed until
smooth. Beat in eggs one at a time just until blended, then beat in maple
syrup. Pour mixture into crust. (To ensure no cracks, you can place
cheesecake in large roasting pan and add boiling water partway up sides
before baking, but this is optional.)
- Bake for 45 to 55 minutes or until set nearly all the way to center.
Transfer to wire rack and let cool, then cover and refrigerate for 4 hours
Yield: 12 servings
Recipe courtesy of the Couture Farm Family, Westfield, VT, one of the 1,000
farm families who own Cabot Creamery Co-operative.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
Photo credit: Cabot Creamery
>> Sweet Cheesecake Recipes