Marzipan Cheesecake with Raspberry Sauce
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Crust and Filling
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate sandwich cookies (Oreos), finely crushed (15)
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 24 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 8 ounces almond paste, crumbled
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 4 eggs
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1 (12 ounce) package unsweetened red raspberries
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Fresh raspberries (for garnish)
- In a small bowl, combine cookie crumbs and margarine or butter. Press into the
bottom of a greased 9-inch springform pan.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and almond paste on medium-high speed
of an electric mixer until combined.
- Beat in 1 cup sugar until fluffy.
- Add eggs and sour cream all at once, beating on low just until combined. Pour
- Bake at 325 degrees F for about 1 hour or until center is nearly set when gently
- Cool for 15 minutes.
- Loosen crust from sides of pan. Cool for 30 minutes more.
- Remove sides of pan. Cool completely.
- Chill for 4 to 6 hours.
- Raspberry Sauce: Thaw red raspberries. In a blender container blend berries until
smooth. Press through a sieve to remove seeds.
- In a saucepan, combine pureed raspberries, sugar and lemon juice. Heat just until
sugar dissolves. Cool.
- Pour into small container. Cover and chill.
- Serve cheesecake with sauce and fresh raspberries.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Sweet Cheesecake Recipes