As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 small box lemon gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 can Milnot, whipped
- 3 1/2 cups Graham cracker crumbs
- 2/3 cup butter, melted
- Dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Chill until slightly thickened.
- Cream together cream cheese, sugar and vanilla extract. Add to gelatin and blend
- Fold in stiffly whipped Milnot.
- Mix Graham cracker crumbs and melted butter together. Put on bottom and sides
of 9 x 12-inch pan, saving 1/2 cup for top.
- Add filling and sprinkle the 1/2 cup crumbs on top.
- Chill overnight.
- Garnish with fruit if desired.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Sweet Cheesecake Recipes