Mini Cheddar Cheesecakes
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 8 vanilla wafers
- 6 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sharp Cheddar pasteurized process cheese spread
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 (20 ounce) can blueberry or cherry pie filling
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Line 8 (2 1/2-inch) cupcake pans or muffin tins with
paper liners. Place one vanilla wafer in the bottom of each.
- In a medium bowl, with electric mixer at medium speed, beat together cream cheese
and Cheddar cheese for 2 minutes.
- Add eggs, sugar and lemon juice; beat an additional
3 minutes (mixture will not be smooth).
- Fill each cupcake liner with 1/4 cup cheesecake mixture.
- Bake for 30 minutes; place on wire rack to cool completely.
- Top each cheesecake with a little blueberry
or cherry pie filling; refrigerate additional pie filling for later use.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Sweet Cheesecake Recipes