Mini Chocolate Cheesecakes
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup Hershey’s Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mini Chips
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
Graham Crumb Shells
- 1/4 cup Graham cracker crumbs
- 2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- Prepare Graham Crumb Shells; set aside.
- Graham Crumb Shells: Combine all ingredients. Pat into the bottom and 1/2 inch
up sides of 4 paper-lined muffin cups or 2 (6 ounce) custard cups or small ramekins.
- Filling: Soften cream cheese in small mixer bowl; beat in sugar.
- Place Mini Chips in a
small bowl and melt by setting in a pan of hot water or place in the microwave on
HIGH for 1 minute. Stir until completely melted; add to cream cheese mixture.
- Beat in egg and vanilla extract until well blended.
- Spoon into crumb shells filling cups 3/4 full.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 20 to 25 minutes or until set. Cool completely.
- To serve, top with a dollop of sour cream or whipped topping and garnish with
fresh fruit, if desired.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Sweet Cheesecake Recipes