Mini Eggnog Cheesecakes
Individual cheesecakes are just the right touch for
your holiday party or open house.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 6 Rhodes Cinnamon Rolls, thawed but still cold
- 12 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 heaping tablespoon flour
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons eggnog
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- Pinch nutmeg
- Whipped topping if desired
- Cinnamon or nutmeg to sprinkle
- Flatten each cinnamon roll into a 5 to 6-inch circle. Place one flattened
roll in each cup of a sprayed large cup muffin tin and press to conform to
the cup (you may have to re-press the rolls up against the cups just before
you fill them).
- Combine cream cheese, sugar, flour, eggnog, egg, vanilla extract and
nutmeg and pour into each cinnamon roll crust.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 10 minutes and then reduce heat to 250 degrees
F. Continue baking for 20 minutes or until the cheesecake is slightly firm.
- Remove from oven and let the cakes cool enough to take them out of the
pan. Cool completely and serve with whipped topping sprinkled with cinnamon
or nutmeg if desired.
Prep Time: 30 min | Bake Time: 30 min | Yield: 6
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Sweet Cheesecake Recipes