Mini Raspberry Cheesecakes
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 (18 1/2 ounce) box Betty Crocker Supreme Lemon Bars Mix
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3 eggs
- 1/3 cup water
- Confectioners' sugar, if desired
- Raspberry pie filling
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place miniature paper baking cup in each of 36-48 miniature muffin cups, 1 3/4
x 1 inch.
- Evenly distribute dry crust from lemon bars mix evenly among muffin cups (1 to
2 teaspoons each); press in bottoms of cups, using back of a spoon.
- Bake for 6 to 8 minutes or until very light brown.
- Beat cream cheese and 2 of the eggs thoroughly in medium bowl, using wire whisk.
- Stir in filling mix from lemon bars mix, water and remaining egg until smooth (a
few tiny lumps may remain).
- Fill muffin cups about 3/4 full (about 1 tablespoon
each) with cream cheese mixture.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until firm.
- Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan.
- For best flavor, refrigerate for 2 hours before serving.
- Just before serving, sprinkle with confectioners' sugar.
Top each with 1/2 teaspoon pie filling if desired.
Yields: 36 to 48
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Sweet Cheesecake Recipes