As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1/3 cup Graham cracker crumbs
- 1 tablespoon margarine, melted
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- Strawberry or apricot preserves
- Combine crumbs, margarine and sugar. Press rounded measuring tablespoonful of
crumb mixture onto bottom of each of six paper-lined muffin cups.
- Bake at 325 degrees F for 5 minutes.
- Combine cream cheese, sugar, juice, peel and vanilla extract, mixing at medium
speed of electric mixer until well blended.
- Blend in egg; pour over crust, filling each cup 3/4 full.
- Bake at 325 degrees F for 25 minutes.
- Cool before removing from pan.
- Let chill.
- Top each with a dollop of preserves just before serving.
- To make ahead, wrap chilled cheesecakes individually in moisture/vapor-proof
wrap; freeze. Let stand at room temperature for 40 minutes before serving.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Sweet Cheesecake Recipes