Miniature Oreo Cheesecakes
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 18 Oreo chocolate sandwich cookies
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup chocolate mini-morsels
- Canned whipped cream (optional)
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place paper liners in 18 muffin cups, placing 1 Oreo in the bottom of each.
- Combine cream cheese, sugar, eggs and vanilla extract; beat until smooth and
- Stir in mini-morsels.
- Fill each muffin cup about two-thirds full.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Cool thoroughly.
- Top with a little whipped cream, if desired.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Sweet Cheesecake Recipes