As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 small box lemon gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 (12 ounce) can Milnot
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 cups Graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- In a small bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
- Chill until slightly thickened, about 30 minutes.
- In a large bowl of an electric mixer, whip Milnot on high speed until stiff,
about 2 minutes. Set aside.
- In another bowl, mix cream cheese, sugar and lemon juice until smooth.
- Stir in thickened gelatin.
- Gently fold in whipped Milnot.
- In another bowl, mix Graham cracker crumbs and melted butter together until blended.
Press two-thirds of the mixture on bottom and sides of a 13 x 9-inch pan.
- Add filling and sprinkle with remaining crumbs.
- Chill several hours or overnight.
- Cut into 16 squares and serve chilled.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Sweet Cheesecake Recipes