Mocha Truffle Cheesecake
Surprise your guests with this luscious dessert – coffee flavored cheesecake topped with white chocolate and sour cream.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 2 cups chocolate cookie crumbs
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 8 ounces bittersweet chocolate
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 2 (8 ounce) containers sour cream
- 4 teaspoons instant coffee granules or crystals
- 1 teaspoon vanillaextract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 44 square milk chocolate truffles with a smooth filling (from three 3.5-ounce packages)
- 1 (4 ounce) white chocolate baking bar
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl, combine crust ingredients; mix well. Press in bottom and 1
1/2 inches up sides of ungreased 10-inch springform pan.
- Melt bittersweet chocolate as directed on package.
- Cool for 5 minutes or until slightly cooled.
- In large bowl, combine cream cheese and sugar; beat until smooth.
- Add eggs 1 at a time, beating just until blended.
- Add cooled chocolate; mix well.
- Add 2 containers sour cream, instant coffee granules, vanilla extract and salt; beat
- Stir in 36 of the truffles. Pour into crust-lined pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 45 to 55 minutes or until edges are set.
- Turn off oven; let stand in oven with door slightly ajar for 10 minutes.
- Cool in pan on wire rack for 30 minutes.
- Refrigerate for 3 hours or until chilled.
- Before serving, remove sides of pan.
- Melt white chocolate baking bar as directed on package.
- Add about half of the container of sour cream; beat until smooth.
- Stir in remaining sour cream. Spread over top of cooled cheesecake.
- Cut remaining 8 truffles in half diagonally. Place cut side down around edge
Prep Time 35 min | Total Time 5 hr | Servings 16
Nutrition Information–Serving Size: 1 Serving Calories 550 Calories from
Fat 360 Total Fat 40g Saturated Fat 24g Cholesterol 105mg Sodium 290mg Total Carbohydrate
41g Dietary Fiber 1g Sugars 35g Protein 7g
% Daily Value*: Vitamin A 20% Vitamin C 0% Calcium 10% Iron 8%
Exchanges:2 Starch; 1/2 Fruit; 2 1/2 Other Carbohydrate; 8 Fat
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Sweet Cheesecake Recipes