Mountain Dew Cheesecake
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 (8 ounce) package Philadelphia cream cheese
- 1 (4 serving) package Jell-O instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2/3 cup Carnation nonfat dry milk powder
- 1 cup Mountain Dew
- 1 (6 ounce) Keebler butter-flavored pie crust
- 1/4 cup Cool Whip
- 4 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 1/4 cup sugar
- In a medium bowl, stir cream cheese until soft.
- Add dry pudding mix, dry milk
powder, and Mountain Dew. Mix well with a wire whisk.
- Pour into pie crust. Evenly spread Cool Whip over top.
- In a medium bowl, mash 1 cup strawberries with a fork or potato masher.
- Stir in sugar.
- Add remaining strawberries. Mix well to combine.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
- To serve, cut pie into 8 pieces and spoon about 1/3 cup strawberry mixture over
Yield: 8 servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Sweet Cheesecake Recipes