Pina Colada Miniature Cheesecakes
- 1 (10 ounce) jar maraschino cherries, drained
- 12 cupcake liners
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 1 (11.2 ounce) package no-bake cheesecake mix
- 1/4 cup liquid pina colada mix
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- Reserve 12 cherries; chop remaining cherries and set aside.
- Line 12 muffin tins with cupcake liners. Place 1 whole cherry in the center of
each liner. Cover cherries with equal portions of coconut.
- Prepare cheesecake mix according to package directions, substituting 1/4 cup
pina colada mix for 1/2 cup milk.
- Fold in chopped cherries. Spoon cheesecake evenly over coconut.
- Top with drained pineapple.
- Prepare crust that comes with mix according to package directions. Sprinkle equal
portions of crust mixture over each cheesecake; press lightly.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours before serving.
- To serve, unmold on serving plates with crust on bottom. Remove cupcake liners.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.