- 1 1/2 cups Graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 24 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 3/4 cups solid pack pumpkin
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 cup evaporated milk
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 1/4 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream, (at room temperature)
- 1/4 to 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Combine Graham cracker crumbs, sugar and butter in medium bowl. Press onto bottom
and 1 inch up side of a 9-inch springform pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 6 to 8 minutes. Do not allow to brown.
- Remove from oven; let cool.
- Beat cream cheese and sugars in large mixer bowl until fluffy.
- Beat in pumpkin, eggs and evaporated milk.
- Add cornstarch, cinnamon and nutmeg; beat well. Pour into crust.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 55 to 60 minutes or until edge is set but center
still moves slightly.
- Combine sour cream, sugar and vanilla extract in small bowl. Spread over surface
of warm cheesecake.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 8 minutes.
- Cool on wire rack.
- Chill for several hours or overnight.
- To serve, run a knife around inside edge of pan. Remove pan sides. Place cake
on a serving plate. Garnish with caramelized pecan halves*, if desired.
* To caramelize pecans, arrange 20 pecans halves 1 inch apart on a foil-lined
cookie sheet. Cook 1/2 cup sugar in a small saucepan over medium-low heat, stirring
occasionally, until melted and dark amber in color. Slowly pour over pecans. Let
cool until hard. Break apart.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Sweet Cheesecake Recipes