Pumpkin Frangelico Cheesecake
- 24 gingersnaps
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) melted butter
- 16 ounces cream cheese (room temperature)
- 1 (16 ounce) can unsweetened solid pumpkin
- 5 eggs
- 3/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup Frangelico
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
Sour Cream Topping
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup Frangelico
- Grind gingersnaps finely; add sugar and mix well. Add butter and mix well. Press
into bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
- Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Position rack in middle of oven. Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Blend all filling ingredients until completely smooth. Pour filling into pan.
- Bake until edges of cake begin to pull away from sides of pan and cake begins to
brown, almost 55 minutes.
- Blend all Sour Cream Topping ingredients well. Without removing cake from oven,
pour evenly over cake, starting at edges, spread if necessary.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove and cool on rack.
- Refrigerate for 12 hours.
- Let stand at room temperature 30 minutes before serving (16 slices).