- 1 1/2 cups Graham cracker or chocolate wafer crumbs
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 24 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 3 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Heat oven to 300 degrees F.
- Combine crumbs, sugar and butter; press equal portions onto bottoms of 24 lightly
greased* or paper-lined muffin cups.
- In large mixer bowl, beat cheese until fluffy.
- Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until smooth.
- Add eggs and vanilla extract; mix well.Spoon equal amounts of
mixture (about 3 tablespoons) into each cup.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until cakes spring back when lightly touched.
- Cool, then chill.
- Garnish as desired.
- Refrigerate leftovers.
* If greased muffin cups are used, cool baked cheesecakes. Freeze for 15 minutes,
remove from pans. Proceed as above.
Tips: Garnish with fresh fruits, candies, whipped toppings or chocolate curls.
Chocolate Mini Cheesecakes: Add 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips, melted, to
batter; mix well. Proceed as above. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes.
Yield: about 2 dozen mini cheesecakes
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Sweet Cheesecake Recipes