Tiramisu Cheesecake 2
- 1 (12 ounce) box NILLA Wafers (about 88 wafers), divided
- 5 teaspoons MAXWELL HOUSE Instant Coffee, divided
- 3 tablespoons hot water, divided
- 4 (8 ounce) packages PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup BREAKSTONE'S or KNUDSEN Sour Cream
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F. Line 13 x 9-inch baking pan with foil, with ends
of foil extending over sides of pan. Layer half of the wafers (about 44) on bottom
of prepared pan.
- Dissolve 2 teaspoons of the coffee granules in 2 tablespoons of the hot water.
Brush wafers with half of the dissolved coffee mixture; set remaining aside.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed
until well blended.
- Add sour cream; mix well.
- Add eggs, one at a time, mixing on low speed after each addition just until blended.
- Dissolve remaining 3 teaspoons coffee granules in remaining 1 tablespoon hot
- Remove 3 1/2 cups of the batter; place in medium bowl. Stir in dissolved coffee.
Pour coffee flavored batter over wafers in baking pan.
- Layer remaining wafers over batter. Brush wafers with reserved dissolved coffee.
- Pour remaining plain batter over wafers.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool. Refrigerate 3 hours
- Lift cheesecake from pan, using foil handles. Spread with whipped topping; sprinkle
- Cut into 16 pieces to serve.
- Store leftover cheesecake in refrigerator.
Prep Time: 20 min | Makes: 16 servings, 1 piece each
Kraft Kitchens Tips: Save 70 calories and 8 grams of fat per serving by preparing
as directed with PHILADELPHIA Neufchatel Cheese, 1/3 Less Fat than Cream Cheese,
BREAKSTONE'S Reduced Fat or KNUDSEN Light Sour Cream and COOL WHIP LITE Whipped
How to Bake in Springform Pan: Heat oven to 325 degrees F if using a silver
9-inch springform pan (or to 300 degrees F if using a dark nonstick 9-inch springform
pan). Prepare cookie layers and filling as directed. Bake 1 hour or until center
is almost set. Run knife or metal spatula around rim of pan to loosen cake; cool
before removing rim of pan. Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight.
Food Facts: 1 package (12 ounces) NILLA Wafers has about 88 wafers in each package.
Recipe and photo used with permission from:
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.