Triple Chocolate Cheesecake
- 1 1/2 cups (18 cookies) crushed sandwich cookies
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 4 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup flour
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 4 eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 4 ounces semi-sweet chocolate, melted
- 3 ounces semi-sweet chocolate
- 1/3 cup whipping cream
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place crushed cookie crumbs in a bowl. Stir the melted butter into the crumbs
with a fork until well blended. Press into bottom of a 9-inch springform pan.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Set aside.
- Combine cream cheese and flour, mixing at medium speed until well blended.
- Gradually add sweetened condensed milk, mixing well.
- Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
- Blend in vanilla extract.
- Divide batter in half (half is about 3 1/2 cups). Blend chocolate into one half.
Pour over crust.
- Pour other half of batter over chocolate layer.
- Bake for 50 minutes.
- Place on rack. Run knife around rim to loosen sides of cake. Cool before removing
- For the glaze, melt the chocolate and whipping cream over low heat, stirring
constantly. Spread over cheesecake.
- Chill until serving time.
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
Dairy Farmers of Wisconsin