This family favorite is a marbled cheesecake topped with a decadent combination
of pecans, chocolate morsels and caramel and chocolate syrups.
- 1 3/4 cups chocolate Graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) can NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups (9 ounces) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 2 tablespoons NESTLÉ NESQUIK Chocolate Flavor Syrup
- 2 tablespoons caramel syrup or ice cream topping
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mini Morsels
- Heat oven to 300 degrees F. Grease 9-inch springform pan.
- Crust: Combine crumbs and butter in medium bowl. Press onto bottom and 1
inch up side of prepared pan.
- Filling: Beat cream cheese and sweetened condensed milk in large mixer bowl
- Add sugar, eggs, lime juice and vanilla extract; beat until combined.
- Microwave 1 1/2 cups morsels in medium, uncovered, microwave-safe bowl on HIGH
(100%) power for 1 minute; stir. The morsels may retain some of their shape. If
necessary, microwave at additional 10- to 15-second intervals, stirring just until
morsels are melted.
- Stir 2 cups of cheesecake batter into melted morsels; mix well. Alternately spoon
batters into crust, beginning and ending with yellow batter.
- Bake for 70 to 75 minutes or until edge is set and center moves slightly.
- In pan on wire rack for 10 minutes; run knife around edge of cheesecake. Cool
- Drizzle Nesquik and caramel syrup over cheesecake. Sprinkle with nuts and mini
- Refrigerate for several hours or overnight.
- Remove side of pan.
Prep: 40 min | Cooking: 1 hr 10 min | Servings: 14
A finalist in the Nestlé Toll House "Share the Very Best" recipe contest, this
Turtle Cheesecake dessert was submitted by Audra Burtch of Chandler, Arizona.
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
Nestlé and meals.com
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Sweet Cheesecake Recipes