No need to wait for formal gatherings to serve this Tuxedo Cheesecake - but it
is something special. Premier White morsels make this dessert divinely decadent.
- 1 3/4 cups crushed creme-filled chocolate cookies
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 1 cup (6 ounces) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Premier White Morsels
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 large eggs
- NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Baking Bar, made into curls or grated*
- Crust: Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine cookie crumbs and butter together in medium bowl. Press onto bottom
of ungreased 9-inch springform pan. Bake for 10 minutes.
- Filling: Microwave morsels in small, uncovered, microwave-safe bowl on medium-high
(70%) power for 1 minute; stir. Morsels may retain some of their original shape.
If necessary, microwave at additional 10 to 15-second intervals, stirring just
until morsels are melted. Cool to room temperature.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until smooth.
Beat in eggs; gradually beat in melted white morsels. Spread over chocolate
- Bake for 40 to 50 minutes or until edges are set but center still moves
slightly. Cool in pan on wire rack; refrigerate until firm. Remove side of springform
- Sprinkle curls over cheesecake before serving.
Prep: 35 min | Cook: 52 min | Yield: 16 servings
Hint: To make chocolate curls, carefully draw a vegetable peeler along edges
of a bar of NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate.
* May also use NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Premier White Baking Bar to make curls.
Nutritional Information per serving: calories per serving 390 calories from
% Daily Value * Total Fat 25g 39% Saturated Fat 15g 77% Cholesterol 98mg
30% Sodium 160mg 7% Carbohydrates 35g 12% Dietary Fiber 1g 2% Vitamin A 15% Vitamin
C 0% Calcium 6% Iron 4% Sugars 24g Protein 4g
* Percentage Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
Very Best Baking and Nestlé
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Sweet Cheesecake Recipes