Vanilla Raspberry Cheesecake Bars
You don't need a springform pan to prepare this cheesecake recipe. Instead
you bake it in a 13 x 9-inch pan and cut it into bars. The bars are made extra-special
with raspberry preserves marbled throughout the filling.
- 1 1/2 cups Graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Ground Ginger
- 4 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 tablespoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup raspberry preserves, stirred to soften
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix Graham cracker crumbs, butter, 2 tablespoons sugar and ginger. Press firmly
onto bottom of foil-lined 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Beat cream cheese and 1 cup sugar in large bowl with electric mixer on medium
speed until well blended.
- Add flour and vanilla extract; mix well.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating on low speed after each addition just until
blended. Pour over crust.
- Gently drop small spoonsful of preserves over batter. Cut through batter several
times with knife for marble effect.
- Bake for 40 to 45 minutes or until center is almost set.
- Cool completely on wire rack.
- Refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight.
- Lift out of pan onto cutting board. Cut into bars.
- Garnish as desired.
- Store leftover bars in refrigerator.
Yield: 24 servings
Nutrition Information per 1 serving: Calories: 241 Sodium: 191 mg Fat: 17
g Carbohydrates: 18 g Cholesterol: 82 mg Fiber: 0 g Protein: 4 g
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):