Weight Watchers Cherry Cheesecake
- 2/3 cup cottage cheese
- Artificial sweetener equal to 6 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon rind, grated
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs, separated
- 1/4 cup evaporated skim milk
- 1/3 cup instant nonfat dry milk
- 1 cup sweet cherries, pitted
- 1/4 cup diet cherry-flavored beverage
- Artificial sweetener, to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon cherry extract
- Filling: Combine cottage cheese, sweetener, lemon rind, vanilla extract, egg yolks, evaporated
milk and dry milk in a blender and blend for about 1 minute until well mixed.
- Transfer to a bowl.
- In another bowl beat egg whites until they stand in stiff peaks; fold into the
- Transfer to springform pan and bake for 40 minutes at 350 degrees F.
- Cherry Topping: In a covered saucepan, cook cherries in beverage until they are tender and liquid
- Sweeten, add cherry extract, spread over baked cheesecake and return
to oven 5 minutes more.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.