White Chocolate Cheesecake with Raspberry Sauce
- 1 1/2 cups Graham cracker crumbs
- 5 tablespoons melted butter or margarine
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 4 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine, softened
- 4 eggs, room temperature
- 10 ounces white chocolate, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- 2 cups fresh or frozen raspberries, thawed
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons Grand Marnier, orange liqueur or raspberry liqueur
- Crust: Combine Graham cracker crumbs, melted butter and sugar; mix well. Press
onto bottom and sides of a 9-inch springform pan. Chill.
- Filling: In mixing bowl, combine cream cheese and butter; beat with electric
mixer until smooth.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Add white chocolate, vanilla extract and salt; beat 1-2 minutes at medium speed. Turn
mixture into prepared crust.
- Bake at 300 degrees F for 1 hour or until filling is set.
- Let stand at room temperature for 2 hours, then chill in refrigerator for at
least 12 hours before serving with raspberry sauce.
- Raspberry Sauce: Puree raspberries in food processor or blender, until smooth. Strain through
fine sieve to remove seeds. Stir in sugar and liqueur.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
Yield: about 16 servings
Can be made 3 days ahead.
Recipe Goldmine is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. This is without any additional cost to you.