White Chocolate Cranberry Cheesecake
- 1 1/4 cups Oreo Chocolate Cookie Crumbs
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, melted
- 24 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3 eggs
- 4 squares BAKER'S Premium White Baking Chocolate, melted
- 1/2 cup sweetened dried cranberries
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- Mix crumbs and butter. Press firmly onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed
until well blended.
- Add eggs, one at a time, mixing just until blended after each
- Stir in white chocolate, cranberries and orange peel; pour over crust.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 45 to 50 minutes or until center is almost set if using
a silver springform pan. (Or, bake at 325 degrees F for 45 to 50 minutes if using
a dark nonstick springform pan.)
- Cool completely.
- Refrigerate for 3 hours or overnight.
- Garnish with thawed Cool Whip, orange slices, additional dried cranberries and
additional grated white chocolate, if desired.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Sweet Cheesecake Recipes