White Chocolate Cheesecake
- 8 ounces Philadelphia Brand Cream Cheese, softened
- 2 small boxes Jell-O White Chocolate Flavor Instant Pudding and Pie Filling
- 2 cups cold milk, divided
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip Whipped Topping, thawed
- 1 (6 ounce) prepared Graham cracker Crumb Crust
- Beat cream cheese and 1/2 cup of the milk in large bowl with wire whisk until
- Add remaining 1 1/2 cups milk and pudding mixes. Beat with wire whisk 1 minute.
- Stir in whipped topping until smooth and well blended. Spoon into crust.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or until set.
- Garnish with white chocolate curls made with Baker's Chocolate.
- Store leftover pie in refrigerator.
Yield: 8 servings