Wilderness Blueberry Cheesecake
- 2 cups Graham cracker crumbs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 cup margarine, melted
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 pint sour cream
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (21 ounce) can Wilderness Blueberry Fruit Filling
- Combine crumbs, flour and confectioners' sugar; stir in melted margarine.
Press crust mixture firmly on bottom and sides of an ungreased 9-inch square baking
- Cream softened cream cheese and beat in sugar until smooth.
- Add vanilla extract and beaten eggs. Spread filling over crust and bake at 350 degrees For 15 to 20
minutes, until set.
- Blend sour cream, sugar and vanilla extract.
- Remove cake from oven and spoon mixture over cake immediately.
- Return cake to oven for 15 minutes more.
- Cool cake; spread fruit filling over sour cream topping.
- Cover and refrigerate before serving.
Variation: Substitute Cherry or any other Wilderness Fruit Filling.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Sweet Cheesecake Recipes