As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 3 cups sliced almonds
- 1 1/2 cups confectioners' sugar, divided
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 5 egg whites
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Toast almonds under broiler for 2 to 3 minutes, shaking constantly. Allow to
- Place in food processor and chop until powder. Add 1 cup confectioners'
sugar, orange zest and cinnamon to a mixing bowl and stir in almond powder.
- In a separate bowl, whip eggs whites to firm peaks. Fold into almond mixture.
- Grease a 12-cups muffin pan and fill each cup.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes, until a wooden pick comes out clean.
- Allow to cool before serving.
Yield: 12 cupcakes
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cupcake Recipes