- 1 cup butter
- 4 (1 ounce) squares semisweet chocolate
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 3/4 cups granulated sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups chopped nuts
- Melt butter and chocolate together over hot water.
- With spoon, mix together flour and sugar.
- Add eggs one at a time. Stir as little as possible.
- Add chocolate mixture, vanilla extract and chopped nuts.
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Spoon batter into cupcake tin lined with paper liners.
- Bake at 325 degrees F for 30 minutes or until done.
Yield: 20 average-size cupcakes
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cupcake Recipes