- 2 eggs
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/3 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Add brown sugar to melted butter.
- Sift dry ingredients together and add to sugar mixture.
- Stir in pecans.
- Fill well-greased muffin pan 2/3 full and place a pecan on top of each.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 20 minutes.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cupcake Recipes