Easy, tasty, vanilla cookie base with cheese filling and cherry, blueberry or
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 24 paper muffin cups
- 1 package vanilla wafers
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 24 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- Cherry, blueberry or raspberry pie filling
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix sugar, cheese, eggs and lemon juice together until smooth.
- Line cupcake pans with papers and place 2 vanilla wafer in bottom of each.
- Spoon cheese mixture over wafers to fill cup 3/4 full.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes.
- Let cool.
- Spoon pie filling on each cupcake and refrigerate at least 1 hour.
Posted by Olga at Recipe Goldmine 5/10/02 6:29:32 am.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cupcake Recipes