Chocolate Cherries Jubilee Cupcakes
with Cherry Rum Sauce
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box chocolate fudge cake mix
- 10 sugar cubes
Cherry Rum Sauce
- 1/4 cups rum or 2 tablespoons rum flavoring
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- Cupcakes: Bake cupcakes as directed on cake mix.
- In small bowl, soak sugar cubes in warm rum.
- Remove paper baking cups.
- Pour Cherry Rum Sauce over cupcakes.
- Place sugar cube on each. Ignite immediately.
- Cherry Rum Sauce: In saucepan heat cherry pie filling. Remove from heat; stir
in rum or rum flavoring.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.