Chocolate Cupcakes Filled with
Peanut Butter Cups
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 7 ounces milk chocolate
- 3/4 cup butter or margarine
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/3 cups granulated sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 12 mini peanut butter cups
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Line muffin pan with baking cups.
- Melt chocolate and butter together; stir in vanilla extract.
- In a separate bowl combine sugar, unbeaten eggs, flour, baking powder and salt.
- Stir in chocolate mixture.
- Fill muffin cups half full; place peanut butter cup in
center of each and top with remaining batter.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until
a wooden pick inserted in the center comes out clean.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cupcake Recipes