Coconut and Raspberry Cupcakes
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 4 eggs
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2/3 cup flaked coconut
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1/4 cup raspberry preserves
- Confectioners' sugar, for dusting
- Heat oven to 425 degrees F. Butter or line cupcake pans.
- In a large bowl, whisk eggs and sugar together until the mixture is thick and
pale and forms a ribbon when whisk is lifted.
- Sift the flour and baking powder together and fold into the egg mixture alternately
with the coconut.
- Fold in the melted butter then chill in refrigerator for 25 minutes.
- Place 2 teaspoons of the batter into the prepared pans, dot 1/2 teaspoon of preserves
in the center of each, then top with another 2 teaspoons of batter so that each
muffin cup is three-fourths full.
- Bake for 5 minutes, reduce heat to 400 degrees F and bake for a further 5 to
7 minutes, or until risen and golden.
- Turn out onto wire racks to cool completely.
- Dust with confectioners' sugar.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cupcake Recipes