Frozen Lemonade Cupcakes
You can have your lemonade and eat it too! Individually-sized pound cakes are
dressed with a flavorful whipped topping and garnished with fresh lemon peel. Serve
frozen for a refreshing anytime treat to stay cool this summer.
- 1 (14 ounce) can NESTLÉ LA LECHERA FAT FREE Sweetened Condensed Milk or NESTLÉ CARNATION Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 (6 ounce) container frozen lemonade or limeade concentrate (about 2/3 cup), partially thawed
- 1 (12 ounces) container frozen light whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (10.75 ounce) frozen reduced fat or fat free pound cake
- Grated lemon peel (optional)
- Paper-line 18 muffin cups.
- Cut pound cake into 18 slices. Using 1 3/4 inch-round cookie cutter or appropriate
size to fit into paper liners, cut slices into rounds (discard cake scraps or
save for another use). Place cake rounds into paper liners.
- Combine sweetened condensed milk and lemonade concentrate in large bowl;
stir well. Stir a large spoonful of whipped topping into mixture. Fold in remaining
whipped topping. Spoon evenly into liners. Freeze for 2 hours.
- Cover; freeze for several hours or overnight before serving.
- Garnish with lemon peel.
Prep Time: 20 min | Freezing Time: 5 hr | Servings: 18
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
Nestlé and meals.com
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cupcake Recipes