Frozen Lemonade Cupcakes
You can have your lemonade and eat it too! Individually-sized pound cakes are
dressed with a flavorful whipped topping and garnished with fresh lemon peel. Serve
frozen for a refreshing anytime treat to stay cool this summer.
- 1 can (14 ounces) NESTLÉ LA LECHERA FAT FREE Sweetened Condensed Milk or NESTLÉ CARNATION Sweetened Condensed
- 1 container (6 ounces) frozen lemonade or limeade
concentrate (about 2/3 cup), partially thawed
- 1 container (12 ounces) frozen
light whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (10.75 ounces) frozen reduced fat or fat free
- Grated lemon peel (optional)
- Paper-line 18 muffin cups.
- Cut pound cake into 18 slices. Using 1 3/4 inch-round cookie cutter or appropriate
size to fit into paper liners, cut slices into rounds (discard cake scraps or
save for another use). Place cake rounds into paper liners.
- Combine sweetened condensed milk and lemonade concentrate in large bowl;
stir well. Stir a large spoonful of whipped topping into mixture. Fold in remaining
whipped topping. Spoon evenly into liners. Freeze for 2 hours.
- Cover; freeze for several hours or overnight before serving.
- Garnish with lemon peel.
Preparation Time: 20 min
Freezing Time: 5 hr
Reprinted with permission from
Nestlé and meals.com.