Irish Cream Cupcakes with Coffee Frosting
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box super moist yellow cake
- 1 (3.4 ounce) package chocolate pudding mix
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup Irish cream (any brand)
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) unsalted butter, softened
- 16 ounces confectioners' sugar
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 3 tablespoons strong coffee
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Cupcakes: Sift together cake and pudding mix.
- Whisk in remaining ingredients until smooth. Mixture will be somewhat thick.
- Line a cupcake pan with liners. Fill liners 2/3 full of cupcake mixture.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in the middle of cupcakes
comes out clean.
- Cool completely.
- Frost with Coffee Frosting.
- Coffee Frosting: Beat the butter with a hand held mixer. Continue beating as
you gradually add the confectioners' sugar. Add the milk and coffee until frosting
is stiff but spreadable.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cupcake Recipes