As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 4 (1 ounce) squares semisweet chocolate
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 pound butter
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg, beaten
- Dash of salt
- 3/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line standard muffin tins with paper cupcake
liners. In the top part of a double boiler over simmering water, melt the chocolate
with the vanilla extract and butter.
- In a large bowl, beat the eggs until thick and add the sugar. Beat in the flour.
Fold in the butter-chocolate mixture. Spoon into the prepared tins, filling the
cups 2/3 full.
- Mix the cream cheese, sugar, egg and salt until just blended. Stir in the chocolate
chips. Drop a rounded teaspoon of filling onto the top of each cupcake.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
Yield: 20 to 22 cupcakes
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cupcake Recipes