These Macaroon Cupcakes are very light in texture.
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 6 egg whites
- 1/2 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1/3 cup granulated
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 cup moist
- Heat oven to 300 degrees F.
- Sift together into mixing bowl the flour, baking powder, 1 cup sugar and salt
- In separate bowl, beat egg whites until foamy.
- Add cream of tartar and continue
to beat until stiff.
- Fold in 1/3 cup sugar and add flavorings.
- Fold egg white mixture
into sifted dry ingredients.
- Fold in coconut.
- Half fill paper cupcake liners with
batter and bake at 300 degrees F for 40 minutes.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.