Mole Hole Cupcakes
- 2 eggs
- 1 (8 ounce) carton peach yogurt
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box yellow cake
- Apricot or peach preserves
- Toasted wheat germ
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine cake mix, yogurt and eggs. Mix just until moistened.
- Spoon batter into
lightly greased muffin cups or in bake cup-lined muffin cups, filling each half
- Spoon 1/2 teaspoon preserves into the center of each cupcake.
- Sprinkle 1/2
teaspoon wheat germ over each cupcake.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.