- 1 (6 ounce) package semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup softened butter
1/2 cups packed brown sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup water
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- Melt chocolate in top of double boiler. Remove from heat, and set aside to cool.
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
- Cream butter and sugar until fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well.
vanilla extract, flour mixture, water and melted chocolate. Beat at low speed until
blended, scraping sides of bowl often.
- Stir in marshmallows.
- Fill paper-lined cupcake pans half full; bake at 350 degrees F for 20 minutes.
Cool on rack.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help maintain Recipe Goldmine. Thank you.