Raspberry Cup Cakes
Frozen raspberries can also be used. When thawed, drain some of the liquid and
use in the raspberry puree.
- 3/4 cup Graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3/4 cup fresh raspberries, crushed
- 1/2 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 10 1/2 fluid ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Line a 12-cup muffin pan with paper cup liners.
- In a medium bowl, combine Graham cracker crumbs, crushed pecans and melted margarine,
mixing well to blend.
- Spoon mixture evenly into a 12 cup muffin pan lined with paper
cup liners. Press mixture with a spoon to firm bottom.
- Puree raspberries and set aside.
- Beat cream cheese until fluffy.
- Add sweetenedcondensed milk and 1/2 cup of the raspberry puree and mix until well blended.
- Fold in whipped topping.
- Spoon evenly into baking cups. Freeze for at least 5 hours.
- When ready to serve, remove paper liners. Invert cakes onto individual serving
plates. Drizzle remaining raspberry puree over cakes. Garnish with a few whole raspberries.
- Serve frozen.
Conributed to Recipe Goldmine by William "Uncle Bill" Anatooskin.