Raspberry Vanilla Cupcakes
Raspberry Vanilla Cupcakes are especially delicious made with our homemade Easy Lemon Curd recipe.
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/3 cup raspberry preserves
- 2/3 cup whipping cream
- 3 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1/2 cup commercial or homemade Lemon Curd
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.
- In a small bowl, mix together flour, baking powder and salt.
- In a large bowl, whisk together sugar, oil, eggs and vanilla extract until smooth.
- Alternately whisk in flour mixture and milk, making three additions of flour mixture
and two of milk, beating until smooth.
- Scoop batter into 12 muffin cups lined with paper liners.
- Bake in preheated 350
degree F oven 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown and tops of cupcakes spring
back when lightly touched.
- Let cool in pan on rack 10 minutes.
- Remove from pan and
cool completely on rack.
- Remove paper liners from cupcakes. Slice cupcakes in half horizontally. Spread
bottoms with raspberry preserves, replacing tops.
- Top filled cupcakes with Lemon
Cream and garnish with raspberries. Serve immediately.
- Lemon Cream: In a bowl, using an electric mixer, beat together whipping
cream, powdered sugar and 1emon zest just until stiff peaks
- Gently fold lemon curd into whipped cream mixture.
Spread or dollop over cooled cupcakes just before serving.
Yield: 12 cupcakes; 2 cups Lemon Cream
Source: 125 Best Cupcake Recipes by Julie Hasson