- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups light brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup dark brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1 1/2 cups boiling water
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Mix flour, light brown sugar, butter and baking powder well. Remove one cup of
crumbs and set aside.
- To remaining crumbs add dark brown sugar, boiling water and baking soda. Mix
- Fill each cupcake liner 2/3 full.
- Top each cupcake with a heaping teaspoonful
of the set-aside crumbs.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees F.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.